Quality and Environment Policy
Since 1952, Comercial e Industrial Aries, S.A. provides lime products and high-quality derivatives thereof with very clear future goals: a)Growing through innovation and improvement of products and processes, b)Ensuring the flexibility required to adapt to the ever changing needs of the market, c)Minimising our impact on the environment.
These guidelines define the reference framework to establish the quality and environment objectives, which are set forth on following points:
- Commitment to meet or exceed the expectations of our clients to achieve total satisfaction. High level of manufacturing automation and control, enable us to fulfill the highest standards.
- Commitment to comply with the requirements of environmental legislation in all our spheres of action.
- Commitment to protect the environment and prevent pollution. We always keep to Best Available Practices in our field of work and try to use renewable fuels to the maximum extent possible, seeking greater energy efficiency and reduction of pollutant emissions.
- Commitment to bet heavily on research, development and innovation. Our aim is to constantly acquire new concepts to expand our knowledge base so that we can optimise processes, improve products and produce new specialities.
- Commitment to a continuous development of our quality and environmental management systems based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, through the assessment of the quality indicators and environmental aspects defined in the system.
We believe that the Quality and Environment Policy is a process of continuous improvement which affects the company globally. For this reason, this Policy is reviewed annually and all necessary means are put to make sure it is properly communicated, understood and applied. The Management thus ensure that all the employees are aware of these objectives, and that it is always available for all interested parties