Quality and Environment Policy
At Comercial e Industrial Aries, S. A. we have been developing calcic products and high-quality derivatives since 1952 with very clear future goals: to grow through innovation with the best products and processes, with the flexibility needed to adapt to the needs of both clients and the market, and always based on the utmost respect for the environment.
These guidelines define the reference framework for setting our quality and environment objectives, which take shape in the following points:
– To meet the needs of our clients and the market. To do so, our factories have a high level of manufacturing automation and control. Furthermore, we are able to adapt to their new needs quickly and effectively.
– To guarantee compliance with all the requirements contained in the legal regulations in force in all our spheres of action.
– To protect the environment and lower pollution to a minimum. We always follow Best Available Practices in our processes and try to use renewable fuels to the extent possible, seeking greater energy efficiency and lower emissions.
– To focus on research, development and innovation. Our goal is to constantly acquire new concepts to expand our foundation of knowledge so that as we apply them, they allow us to create and improve products and optimise processes.
– To constantly improve the quality and environment management systems based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and by following the indicators, environmental aspects and goals defined in the system.
We believe that the Quality and Environment Policy is a process of continuous improvement which affects the company globally. For this reason, it is reviewed annually, and measures are established so that everyone is aware of it, understands it and carries it out in practice. In this way, all our employees are familiar with it, and it is made available to all interested parties.